Wednesday 7 December 2016

Miracles DO happen

At the time of writing, it has now been three days since I passed my 'best case scenario' death date. It's unspeakably wonderful and I feel giddily thankful for the grace of God in giving me this miracle. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you for your love, your myriad kindnesses, and above all, your prayers. They change the world and they have certainly changed mine. For now though, I will celebrate the best thing that's ever happened to me by enjoying the simple pleasures of a walk on the beach with my wonderful husband. It doesn't get better than that.



Honestly, they really do happen!







1 comment:

  1. I was searching for many blogs site and now finally I have got this cool place with lots of information.
    Breast Actives

    ReplyDelete